Updated on May 13th, 2020
Juice is a drink made by extracting or pressing out the natural liquid containing fruit and vegetables. It can also be referred as liquids that are flavored with fruits, vegetables or other biological foods like meat and seafood. Juice is usually consumed as a drink or used as an ingredient to increase the flavor of foods or other beverages. Here is a vegetable and fruit juice recipe, which is quite nutritious.
- Organic carrots – 4
- Organic apple – 1
- Organic celery – 2 stalks
- Organic lemon – 1/2
- Water – 2 cups
- Sugar (optional) – to taste
- Ice cubes (optional) – 2 to 4
- Rinse all ingredients and cut the into ½-inch pieces to be prepared for use in a juicer or blender.
- Place them into the juicer or blender and add water. Blend at high speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture becomes smooth. Add sugar, ice cubes and squeezed lemon juice; blend for 1 more minute.
- Pour the prepared juice into the serving glass, and serve chilled.
This apple, carrot and celery juice is best made by using a juicer, but if you don’t have one you can do it with a stick blender, by which the juice will have a much thicker consistency.
Apple Carrot Celery Juice 2017, easy Apple Carrot Celery Juice, new Apple Carrot Celery Juice