Updated on May 13th, 2020
- Fully cooked ham slice (about 1-inch thick) – 1
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Onion (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Tomato ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar (packed, light or dark) – 2 tbsp.
- Cider vinegar – 2 tbsp.
- Kosher salt – 1/2 tsp.
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- At first, line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray lightly. Put the cooked ham slice in the baking pan.
- Place a saucepan over medium-low heat and add butter to melt. Then add the chopped onion to the melted butter. Sauté the chopped onion for about 3 minutes or until translucent.
- Then add water, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, vinegar, and pepper. Stir well to combine and cook until hot or for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour this sauce mixture over the ham on the baking pan.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place the ham in a serving dish. Pour the sauce over and serve.
The barbecue sauce in this recipe needs just 5 to 10 minutes to prepare and then the ham slice is baked with this sauce in the oven to perfection.
Incoming searches –
baked ham steak, baked ham steak with pineapple, hatfield ham steak in oven, oven baked ham steak recipe, things to do with ham steak, baked ham steaks with brown sugar glaze, ham steak recipe ideas, ham steak glaze recipes