Pudding is a dessert or savory dish. Typically, they are rich, fairly homogeneous starch or dairy-based desserts like rice pudding, Treacle sponge pudding and Christmas pudding. Here is a pudding recipe consists of banana, bread and honey.
- Reduced-fat spread – 40g
- Oat bran and honey bread – 9 slices
- Skim milk – 2 cups
- Eggs – 3
- Yellow box honey – 2 tablespoons
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Small bananas (thinly sliced) – 2
- Low-fat ice cream or custard – to serve
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Put oat bran and honey bread in a large plate and spread reduced-fat spread on both sides of bread slices. Cut off sides and each slice into six equal pieces or half.
- Add milk, honey, eggs and cinnamon together in a jug and whisk.
- Arrange bread pieces over a greased ovenproof dish. Arrange another layer of banana slices over bread layer.
- Pour the milk mixture over the bread and banana slices. Keep to set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake until puffed and golden or for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve by topping with ice-cream or custard.
If you don’t have an oven, then bake at 180°C/fan and 160°C/gas for 30-40 minutes until the milk-egg mixture becomes set and the bread-banana slices have turned into golden and crisp.
Incoming Searches –
Banana Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe 2017, easy Banana Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe, new Banana Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe