Updated on May 13th, 2020
A smoothie is a thick drink made by blending raw fruits or vegetables with other ingredients like water, crushed ice, dairy products or sweeteners. A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a milkshake, although the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream. Here is an easy smoothie recipe, which contains strawberry, milk and banana.
- Fresh or frozen ripe banana (Peeled and sliced) – 2
- Fresh or frozen strawberries – 1 cup (135g)
- Milk – 2 cups
- Vanilla yoghurt – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – 3 to 5
- Honey or sugar – 1/2 tbsp.
- Peel off and slice banana. Add banana slices and milk into the blender jug.
- Add strawberries and vanilla yoghurt together into the jug. Turn on the blender to a high-power for one minute or until the mixture becomes creamy or smooth.
- Pour the prepared smoothie into a serving glass with ice cubes and serve chilled.
If you want to make the smoothie thicker, then add more bananas or frozen banana, but if you want to make it thinner, then you can add more milk. If you do not have a blender, you can use a food processor with metal blades to make banana smoothie.
Creamy Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe, Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe, Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe 2017