Updated on May 13th, 2020
Dessert is a confectionery dish, which concludes the main meal. It usually consists of sweet foods, fruits and beverages like dessert wine or liqueurs. It may also include nuts, coffee, cheeses, or other savory items.
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and sliced bananas (mixed) – 2 Cups
- Plain or vanilla yogurt – 2 Cups
- White sugar – 1/4 Cup
- Small paper cups – 8
- Popsicle sticks – 8
- Put the mixed fresh blueberries, sliced bananas, raspberries, strawberries, yogurt and white sugar into a blender. Cover the blender and blend until the fruits become a smooth mixture as you desired.
- Pour this fruit mixture into paper cups 3/4 full. Cover the top of the cups with a strip of aluminum foil.
- Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the mixture in each cup.
- Put the cups in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, bring out the cups, remove foil, peel off the paper cup and serve.
This creamy fruit and yogurt ice pops are bursting with fresh flavor of bold berry. You can use any kinds of berries and fruit as you wish instead of fruit used in this recipe. My mom used to serve us these when I was a kid and I still remember these tastes. You also should try this at home to enjoy your summer.
yogurt popsicles for toddlers, chocolate yogurt popsicles, yogurt popsicles brands, yoplait yogurt popsicles