Updated on April 1st, 2020
If you are craving for a super delicious dessert recipe to beat the coldness of this winter, then you are in the perfect place where all our efforts are only to make your life easier and delicious. So why are you waiting for? Let’s follow our recipes and shake the party this winter…
1. Triple Chocolate Block Pudding: This super easy wickedly delicious chocolate pudding is the ultimate selection of the dessert lovers. Undoubtedly the sweet lovers are craving for these types of recipes. Let’s check the recipe…
- 150g mild dark chocolate blocks
- 40g unsalted butter
- 90ml milk
- 1 egg, whisked
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 110g flour
- 80g brown sugar
- 15g cocoa powder
- Ice-cream or cream, to serve
- 185ml boiling water
- 1 ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- 70g brown sugar
- Combine butter, milk and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl and place it on the pre-heated (180 degree) oven. Leave it for 2 minutes or until the butter fully melts. Let it cool slightly.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder and brown sugar in a bowl. Add the egg with it and mix it well. Then add the butter mixture and whisk gently until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture in another bowl and place it on a lightly oil greased 6cm deep, 10*15cm baking tray.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and cocoa powder with boiling water to prepare the sauce. Mix it well. This becomes a thick sauce but if you want a thinner sauce you may use another 30ml of boiling water in it.
- Spread the sauce over the batter. Place it on a pre heated oven and set it bake for 25 minutes. Take off the tray after 25 minutes and place the chocolate blocks over the pudding by covering it. Gently press to set and bake for another couple of minutes to melt the chocolate slightly.
- Let it cool and serve with cream or ice-cream and enjoy the great taste.
2. Peppermint Bark Brownies: This recipe is actually based on regular chocolate brownie recipe but white chocolate frosting of peppermint added an extra taste to comfort your food habit in winter. Let’s make..
- 2 c. softened butter
- 2 batch brownie batter
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1 c. crushed candy cans
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 3 c. white chocolate chips
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cooking spray
- Melt the white chocolate chips and leave it cool.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray, pour the brownie batter and place it on a preheated oven (350 degree). Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into comes out dry. Let it cool.
- Combine butter, sugar and peppermint extract in a bowl using a mixer until light and airy. Then add the melted white chocolate and salt and beat to a smooth mixture.
- Using back of a large spoon spread the mixture over the cool brownies and serve garnish with crushed candy on top.
3. Rice Krispies Snowball: This perfect holiday treat is super easy to make and when serve cool create a lot of fun. Just check the recipe now..
- ½ (5 oz.) bag marshmallows
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 3 Rice Krispies cereal
- ¼ smooth peanut butter
- 15 Reese’s Minis
- ¾ c. white chocolate chips
- Kosher salt
- Melt butter, marshmallows and peanut butter in medium low heat and stir until it gets a creamy texture.
- Take a tablespoon amount of Rice Krispies in hand and place a mini Reese’s in the middle. Then roll it to give the shape of a ball.
- In melted chocolate dip these ball and then place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle Rice Krispies and sprinkles over and keep it on fridge for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy