Updated on May 13th, 2020
Mushrooms are very tasty and healthy as they are consumed for their nutritional value and health benefits. Mushrooms are occasionally taken for their supposed medicinal properties. Here is a creamy garlic mushroom recipe, which is made with a few ingredients, but it tastes great.
- Large flat mushrooms (washed, stems removed) – 4
- Butter (at room temperature) – 4 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Curled leaf parsley (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
- Grated cheddar cheese – 60g
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat the oven to 240° C.
- Take a medium mixing bowl and add butter, salt, squeezed garlic, chopped parsley and half of the cheese. Combine well by using a fork.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray and pour the mixture over the top of the mushrooms. Sprinkle them with some ground black pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and spread the remaining grated cheese on the top. Place the mushrooms under the grill for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Place the prepared mushrooms in a serving dish and serve.
You can use portbello mushrooms for this recipe. This garlic mushroom is ready in 15 minutes. This is great as a side dish with fried rice, noodles or as a starter.
Incoming Searches –
garlic mushroom with cheese, baked garlic mushroom, breaded garlic mushroom recipe, easy garlic mushroom