Updated on May 13th, 2020
- Eggs – 4
- Sesame oil – 2 tsp.
- Ginger, grated – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves (minced) – 2
- Organic vegetable broth – 6 cups
- Shiitake mushrooms – 2 cups
- Tamari (or more for flavor) – 1 tbsp.
- Brown rice noodles – 4 servings
- Broccoli florets – 2 cups
- Baby spinach – 4 cups
- Frozen corn (thawed) – 1 cup
- Green onions (chopped) – 2
- Sesame seeds (optional) – 4 tsp.
- Place eggs in a pot of water and hard-boil over high heat. When it’s boiling, set your timer for 4 minutes to get a soft yolk or 6 to 8 minutes for cooked yolk. Turn off heat and remove the eggs from the pot. Put them in ice water to cool and set aside.
- Place a medium-large pot over medium heat and add sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Sauté them until fragrant or for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then pour the mixture in the vegetable broth. Add tamari and mushrooms in the vegetable broth. Increase the heat and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add rice noodles to them and cook until al dente or for about 7 minutes.
- Place broccoli over the liquid and steam until bright green or for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach over the broccoli and steam until wilted or for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Peel off eggs and slice them in half. Pour the soup into serving bowls and top with green onion, corn and sliced eggs. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the top.
Peel off eggs and slice them in half. Pour the soup into serving bowls and top with green onion, corn and sliced eggs. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the top
Incoming Searches –
Gluten-free Ramen Recipe 2017, easy Gluten-free Ramen Recipe, new Gluten-free Ramen Recipe