Updated on April 1st, 2020
The salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, like vegetables with sauce or salad dressing. Here is a healthy salad recipe which consists of egg, potato, green bean and some other ingredients.
- Baby potatoes – 4
- Green beans (top and tail removed) – 15
- Handful of spinach
- Eggs – 4
- Cherry tomatoes (halved) – 12
- Chopped chives and dill
- Garlic (crushed) – 1
- Anchovy’s – 2
- Dijon mustard – 1 Tsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
- Boil potatoes, beans separately. Pour them into a strainer and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil eggs. In this case, the best way is to place the egg into a small pot and fill with water over a medium heat. When it just starts to simmer set timer on for 5 minutes. Take off heat, pour out the water and fill a pot with cold water. After some time peel the eggs and set aside.
- Dressing: Chop anchovy’s and put into a small bowl. Add garlic, mustard, and vinegar in the bowl. Slowly pour the olive oil and whisk them until well combined.
- Add potatoes and beans into a medium mixing bowl and add tomatoes, spinach and chives or dill. Pour dressing mixture over and mix the ingredients well. Place the halved or quartered eggs.
- Finally, place it into a serving dish and serve.
potato and green bean salad with mayo, potato and green bean salad with bacon, egg and bean salad, nicoise salad, roasted potato and green bean salad, green bean nicoise salad, vegan potato green bean salad, green bean potato salad with shallot vinaigrette