Updated on April 1st, 2020
Bruschetta is a starter dish from Italy contains grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.
- French Bread – 8 slice
- Whole milk – 1/4 cup
- Meshed Avocado – 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter – 3 tablespoon
- Chopped fresh chives – 1 tablespoon
- Diced Tomato – 1 cup
- Large egg – 4
- Fresh black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and spread it on both sides of each slice of French bread. Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes. Then flip them and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes until toasted. Remove the bread from the oven and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chopped fresh chives, and black pepper.
- Heat a medium nonstick saute pan over medium – low heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of the unsalted butter to the pan, and when it has melted, pour them in the eggs. Cook the eggs, stirring as needed until they are scrambled to your desired consistency.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the upper side of each slice of toasted bread. Top the avocado with the scrambled eggs and the garnish with the diced tomatoes or as you wish.
breakfast bruschetta with bacon, best breakfast bruschetta recipe, breakfast bruschetta near me, mushroom breakfast bruschetta