Updated on May 13th, 2020
Salad is a dish contains a mixture of small pieces of food, like fruits or vegetables with sauce or salad dressing. Here is a tasty salad recipe which is based on pizza ingredients and flavors. If you like the taste of pizza but don’t want to consume the calories of a deep dish crust, then this pizza salad will be perfect for you.
- Salad – 1 package (10 ounce)
- Grape tomatoes (halved) – 1 cup
- Cannellini beans (rinsed and drained) – 1 can (15 ounce)
- Pepperoni slices – 1 cup
- Feta cheese – 1/2 cup
- Shaved Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup
- Croutons – 2 cups
Herb Dressing (or Italian Dressing)
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1/2 cup
- White balsamic vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Parsley (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Basil (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Garlic (minced) – 2 tsp.
- Sea salt – 1 tsp.
- Garlic pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Place salad to a medium mixing bowl and add tomatoes, beans, pepperoni, and cheeses. Mix them to combine well.
- Place all dressing ingredients into the blender jug and blend. Make this salad dressing just before serving.
- Pour the dressing to salad, along with croutons and toss.
- Transfer to the serving dish and serve.
This pizza salad recipe is easy to make and tastes as good as it looks. You can take it to parties and its wonderful zesty flavor will fascinate everybody.
Incoming Searches –
Healthy Pizza Salad 2017, easy Healthy Pizza Salad, new Healthy Pizza Salad