Updated on May 13th, 2020
Mushrooms are very tasty and healthy as they are consumed for their nutritional value and health benefits. Mushrooms are occasionally taken for their supposed medicinal properties. Here is a recipe of mushroom with vegetable, noodles and honey.
- Dried Udon noodles – 50g
- Portobello mushrooms (sliced) – 4 (400g)
- Red capsicum (sliced) – 1/2
- Broccoli (florets) – 1 cup
- Cauliflower (florets) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into chunks) – 1/2
- Garlic (crushed) – 2 cloves
- Ginger (crushed) – 2 tsp.
- Honey – 2 tsp.
- Soy sauce (salt reduced) – 2 tbsp.
- Fresh lime juice – 2 tbsp.
- water – 1 cup
- Add water in a small pot and boil. Add Udon noodles to the boiling water and cook for about 4 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool at room temperature.
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir fry onion. Then add capsicum and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add mushrooms and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, 2 tablespoons of water and half of the ginger and garlic to the frying pan. Then cover the pan with lid and cook for about 1 minute.
- Open the frying pan and stir fry the vegetables. Drizzle honey over them and combine well.
- Add rest garlic, lime juice, ginger, soy sauce and some water in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add cooked noodles into the frying pan along with prepared sauce and mix until they combine well.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving dish. Serve immediately.
You can use any kinds of noodles instead of Udon noodles and your favorite vegetables with mushrooms.
Sweet & Spicy Honey Mushroom Stir Fry, Honey Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe, best Honey Mushroom Stir Fry Recipe