Updated on May 13th, 2020
A drink is a liquid which is intended for human consumption. Drinks play important roles in human culture, and their basic function is satisfying thirst. There are different types of drinks like plain water, juices, milk, tea, coffee and soft drinks. Here is a recipe of the Mojito. Mojito is one of the most popular drinks and has numerous varieties in ingredients that vary from the original one. But if you really want to enjoy the taste of a drink like the original, you have to know how to make a Mojito Perfecto.
- Mint leaves – 6
- White sugar – 4 Tsp
- Lime (Cut into 6 wedges) – 1
- Jiggers lemon-flavored rum – 2 (1.5 fluid ounce)
- Ice cubes – 1 Cup, or as needed
- Carbonated water – 1/2 Cup, or as needed
- Place three mint leaves in each of two glass tumblers and then add two teaspoons sugar. Stir sugar and mint thoroughly together and crush the mint leaves with the back of the spoon to release flavor oils.
- Place 3 lime wedges to both glasses and again stir them vigorously to release a little lime juice.
- Pour jigger rum into both glasses and fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Finally add some carbonated water and stir until well combined.
- Serve chilled.
Commonly Mojito is composed of a maceration of lime and mint, aguardiente and sugar. The preparation of Mojito Perfecto is time-saving and its taste is refreshing. So, do a try this now!
mojito recipe simple syrup, mojito recipe easy, mojito recipe vodka, original mojito recipe, mojito recept, best mojito recipe, mojito ingredients, sweet mojito recipe