Baked French Toast is originally topped with a corn syrup, butter and brown sugar sauce. This is perfect for a Saturday brunch, Sunday lunch or even a quick weeknight dinner or whenever you wish to have.
- Loaf French bread (cut diagonally into 1-inch slices) – 1 pound
- Large eggs – 8
- Milk – 2 cups
- Half and half cream – 1.5 cups
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon – 1/4 tsp.
- Butter – 3/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 1.5 cups
- Light corn syrup – 3 tbsp.
- Spread butter in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place the slices of loaf French bread in the bottom of the dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Pour the mixture over bread slices and cover. Refrigerate the mixture for overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan and heat until the mixture bubbling. Pour the mixture over the bread and egg mixture.
- Place it in preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
You can sprinkle pecans on the top of the toast with if you wish. It is always delicious and a hit.
Incoming Searches –
Prepare Baked French Toast 2017, easy Prepare Baked French Toast, new Prepare Baked French Toast