Updated on May 13th, 2020
The main ingredients for raw cheesecakes are dry dates, coconut milk, raw honey, fruits, seeds, nuts and other flavored ingredients. Here is a raw blueberry cheesecake recipe which contains fresh blueberry, raw cashews, almonds and honey.
- Raw cashews (soaked overnight) – 2 cups
- Lemon (juice only) – 1
- Coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- Organic raw honey – 2 tbsp.
- Fresh blueberries – 1 cup
- Dry pitted dates (soaked overnight) – 1 cup
- Raw Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Using a parchment paper, line a 6-inch round baking pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, place almonds and dry pitted dates in the food processor and pulse to get a sticky mixture.
- Spread this mixture over the baking pan and press it to arrange evenly.
- Drain the soaked raw cashews and put them in the food processor. Add the lemon juice, coconut milk and raw honey in the food processor and process them to get a smooth cream.
- Pour the cashew mixture over the top of the crust on the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Put the fresh blueberries and a teaspoon of honey in the food processor and process to get a puree.
- Pour the puree over the top of the cheesecake, cover and refrigerate for minimum 3 hours.
- Let it to set at the room temperature until it can be cut easily for 15 minutes.
- Place it on a serving plate and top with fresh blueberries. Serve.
The combination of this blueberry cheesecake is very versatile and you can recreate it with a lot of classic dessert recipes.
Incoming Searches –
Raw Blueberry Cheesecake 2017, easy Raw Blueberry Cheesecake, new Raw Blueberry Cheesecake