Updated on April 4th, 2020
Everyone wants a beautiful face and flawless skin. But a little line of hair on upper lip can lessen the beauty. You can use medicine and medical treatment and so many artificial beauty products to remove your upper lip hair but these have side effects. What happen if these could be done in a natural way without any side effects? Applying these tips will remove your upper lip hair temporarily but continuing the process for several times will leads to reduce the growth of the hair and it will vanish for permanently. Here are some tips that you can easily remove your upper lip hair naturally at home.
1. Chamomile tea, sugar and lemon juice: Take water and 4 chamomile tea bags in a pan and boil for 3-5 minutes. After 5 minutes turn off the heat and let it cool. Take ¼ cup of tea and add 2 cups of sugar and 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and boil it over medium heat. Boil as much time needed to make it a thick paste. Now remove from heat and let it cool. Spread the mixture on your upper lip using a popsicle stick and cover the mixture with a cotton waxing strip or a cloth cut into the shape of a waxing strip. Gently press the strip for a few seconds. Now pull off the strip quickly. Make sure that you pull the strip in the opposite of hair growth direction.
2. Honey and lemon juice: Take 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in a bowl and mix it well to make a thick paste. Spread a thick layer of the mixture on your upper lip and wait for 20 minutes. Now wet a washcloth in hot water. Squeeze the extra water and now gently rub to wipe off the mixture from your upper lip and wash with cold water.
3. Turmeric and milk: Combine 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder in a bowl and mix it very well until very smooth and thick paste. Use your finger or a popsicle stick to spread the mixture on your upper lip area and leave it for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes when it becomes fully dry, wet your fingers and gently rub in the opposite direction of your hair growth. Continuing this as much time its needed to remove all the paste from your lip. Now wash with cold water.
4. Yogurt, gram flour and turmeric: Make a thick paste of yogurt, gram flour and turmeric powder, quantity as much as you need. Then apply it on your upper lip area. Leave it and let dry. Then gently rub with your wet finger and wash with cold water to get the quick result.
5. Sugar and lemon juice: Combine ½ cup sugar and 2 tablespoons sugar with water on a small bowl. Now heat it on low heat. Stir when comes to boil. When the colour changes and its become thicker than honey, remove from heat. Now on a lukewarm condition spread it on the upper lip area. Wait a few seconds and then pull off in the other side of your hair growth direction.
6. Oatmeal and banana: Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and a banana in a bowl and mix it well. Apply it on your upper lip area and leave it for 15 minutes. Gently rub and rinse off with cold water.
7. Egg white: Mix 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon sugar with ½ teaspoon corn flour in a bowl. Try to make it a smooth paste as much as you can by using a whisk. Using popsicle stick or your finger to apply the foam on your desired area and let it dry. It made a thick layer on your skin. After about 20 minutes just peel it off.