Updated on May 13th, 2020
Ricotta is an Italian whey cheese made from sheep, cow, goat, or buffalo milk. It is made by coagulating the proteins of milk that remain after the casein has been used to make cheese. Here is a recipe for crepes ricotta e spinach.
- Spinach – 400 g
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ricotta cheese – 100 g
- Milk – 1 tbsp.
- Butter – to fry the pan
- Pastella for salty crepes – 500 g
- Parmigiano Reggiano – 50 g
- Wash the spinach and remove the stems.
- Place them in a medium pot without any additional water and boil them over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add a pinch of salt in half of the cooking.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling. Cut them roughly by using the crescent on the chopping board.
- Add olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook until golden.
- Combine the spinach and garlic in a blender. Blend them for a few minutes until smooth paste.
- Place the ricotta in a medium bowl and add milk; combine it with a fork.
- Grease with butter on the pan of the crepes and pour a little batter. Turn it as soon as the cracking is golden and season it very fast.
- Sprinkle ricotta on the half crepes and place spinach. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and close by bending half side.
- Garnish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and serve immediately.
This dish must be stuffed and served Immediately as they are best in hot. If you want to make in advance, then you may put it in a baking tray and serve hot.
Incoming Searches –
Ricotta e Spinach 2017, easy Ricotta e Spinach recipe, Beast Ricotta e Spinach recipe for you