Updated on May 13th, 2020
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon:
- Sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes) – 4
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Ground cinnamon – 2 tsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place the sweet potato slices on a roasting tray. Drizzle oil, cinnamon, honey, pepper and salt over the potato slices.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and roast for about 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and place them in a serving dish.
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the potato slices and serve.
- Sweet Potato Fries:
- Sweet potatoes, peeled – 2 pounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
- Paprika – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 3 inches long and 1/2-inch wide sticks.
- Toss them with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add garlic powder, paprika, pepper and salt in a medium bowl and mix them with the sweet potato sticks.
- Arrange them on a 2 rimmed baking tray and place into the preheated oven; bake for about 15 minutes or until brown and crisp on the bottom. Then turn and cook other side until crisp.
- Place them in a serving plate. Serve hot.
Incoming Searches –
Sweet Potato Recipes 2017, easy Sweet Potato Recipes, new Sweet Potato Recipes