Updated on April 1st, 2020
Pizza, this super delicious Italian dish is a great choice for the whole family. Instead of ordering this from restaurant, what happen if this delicious and yummy pizza can be made at home blended with your love and affection? And believe me it’s not a difficult tusk if you are with us. Here we rounded up 3 amazing ideas for you with what’s in your fridge. Let’s try..
1. Winter Vegetable Chicken Pizza: Fresh vegetables are abundant in the time of winter. So it’s worth to have fresh vegetables regular. But if you are bored of having the same recipe of vegetable every day, you can try this delicious mouth watering recipe of pizza infused with fresh vegetables and enriched with mozzarella and goat cheese. Here’s the recipe of a healthy and yummy winter vegetable chicken pizza..
- 1 piece pizza dough
- 1 cup chicken (cooked and chopped coarsely)
- 1 small size onion, chopped
- 2 small size sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red potato, diced
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic (small)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 parsnip (small), peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz. package of goat cheese
- ½ cup parmesan (freshly grated)
- 1 cup mozzarella (grated)
- ½ teaspoon rosemary (dried)
- 2/3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and stir continuously. When it becomes light brown add sweet potatoes, potatoes, parsnip and onions. Add salt to taste. Cook until the vegetables become soft and tender.
- Combine parmesan, remaining olive oil, rosemary and softened goat cheese in a bowl.
- Take a 15” pizza pan and stretch the pizza dough on it. Prebake dough for 3-5 minutes.
- Now pour the cheese mixture over the pizza crust and spread evenly leaving a border around the edges of 1 inch. Now spread the vegetables and then the chopped chicken on top. And now spread mozzarella over the chopped chicken. Now finish sprinkle rosemary on top.
- Place the pizza on a preheated oven on 450 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Let’s serve and enjoy..
2. Turkey Sausage and Brussels Sprouts Pizza: This homemade pizza with healthy ingredients is what the homemade food lovers are craving for. Taste from sausage and nutrition from Brussels sprouts make this pizza super healthy and delicious.
- 200g pizza dough
- 200g Brussels sprouts (sliced thinly)
- 1 ½ 350g provolone, shredded
- 200g turkey sausage (uncooked and crumble)
- 75g pesto, prepared
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine Brussels sprouts, pesto, salt and cheese in 1 tablespoon of oil in a bowl.
- Spread the pizza dough in a 9*13 inch baking dish coated with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Spread the cheese-veggie mixture on the dough and topped with the sausage. Drizzle the remaining olive oil.
- Now place the pan on a 425 degrees pre-heated oven and bake for 35 minutes until the pizza crust becomes golden brown and the sausage is fully cooked. Then turn off the oven. After 5 minutes serve your desired dish and eat up.
3. Broccoli and Bacon Cheese Pizza: This topping of the pizza sounds awkward to some but believe me it turns out awesome when blended properly. Just give it a try..
- 1 piece 200g pizza dough
- 1 broccoli, medium
- 1/3 ranch dressing
- 1 c. mozzarella
- ½ c. cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2/3 c. bacon (cooked)
- Olive oil, as required
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and cook broccoli (cut on small pieces) for 12-15 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix minced garlic and ranch dressing well.
- Stretch the dough to preferred size and pour the garlic sauce over. Then add the broccoli, mozzarella, bacon and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven (400 degrees), let it cool and serve.